Thursday, May 7, 2009

Wrapping your arms around me

Yesterday after reading a section in my book regarding afterlife, I had a surreal experience.

I got giddy at the thought that spirits do stay around after their physical presence goes away and was excited thinking about the possibility of Ryan being able to be there when I needed him. All that's required is an open mind and soul to the possibility of the afterlife.

So as I was folding my laundry, I turned on the radio and felt an overwhelming sense of being hugged. My heart soared, my mind quieted and I could truly feel Ryan in the room with me hugging me. It was similar to the movie Ghost.

And although I shed some tears right then and there - it was more because I could feel Ryan more than I had in months and they were tears of joy.

Now I'm on a quest to experience more of that - whether that be through meditation, exercise, quests, etc. The more open I am to the possibility of it happening - the more likely it will.

Then this morning as I was practicing yoga, something I haven't done in months, I was flooded with amazing memories. I couldn't help but think about our trip to Spain in 2007. It was the first time I had thought about it in months. And it felt so amazing to be transported there again.

I get excited just thinking about the possibilities that lie in front of me now. Where will my life take me? What will happen next?

No comments:

Post a Comment