Tuesday, June 1, 2010

On Friday night I had a very vivid dream with Gary, Ryan's dad, in it. I can't recall what I was doing or where we were but he was dressed up in a tux with a hearing aid on. He was smiling and I could see his profile. I woke up thinking how badly I needed to check in with him and Anita since it had been so long since we last talked.

The next day I got a call from Anita and she told me Gary is in the ICU. He is having some health issues and was there over the weekend and was not sure on the outcome of what will happen. Was that dream linked? I wasn't sure until I just read my other post.

What really gives me chills is the dream I wrote about a couple posts back - and the hospital gown and stuff that was left in an abandoned house. My premonition is getting spooky.

No comments:

Post a Comment