Tuesday, May 25, 2010

A couple of weeks ago I came across a book about spirit animals. I listened to the CD with an open mind and did the exercises instructed in the book. It lead me to read several books about metaphysics and different religions of the world and really opened up my mind even more to life beyond life.

The most fascinating one I've read so far is on Buddhism and the Tibetan Book of Living and Dying. It discusses the bardos and how the soul moves on or reincarnates to the next "life." The passage I just read about how important our state of mind at death is got me thinking.

"... the last thought and emotion that we have before we die has an extremely powerful determining effect on our immediate future..... With our friends and relatives, we should do all we can to inspire positive emotions and sacred feelings, like love, compassion, and devotion, and all we can to help them to "let go of grasping, yearning and attachment.""

I wonder if Ryan's soul has been reincarnated already. Surely it has.

No comments:

Post a Comment