Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Dreams

I almost had a dream about Ryan last night, the first one in quite some time.

My dream was based around my childhood home in Eugene, Oregon. I was grown up and we had a bunch of family members around. It was as though we were trying to accomplish something together but had a really difficult time coordinating everyone together. I cooked an omelet, thinking it would be okay to leave, came back a few minutes later and someone had eaten it all! One thing is for sure - you don't come between me and my chow so I was pissed. I remember looking at my brother with accusatory eyes and storming out of the room. All I could think to myself was why couldn't these people cut me a break? Didn't they realize that Ryan had died and I'm still hurting? So what do they do but eat my food?

Kind of funny in that I take someone eating my creation as a serious insult when I was the one who got up and walked away.

I remember feeling like Ryan was following me though in my dream. I woke up shortly thereafter confused and pissed someone had eaten my food.

No comments:

Post a Comment